Foxe Smothers is an experienced and knowledgeable home inspector who has performed thousands of home inspections throughout the greater Shreveport area. Foxe formed Pelican State Inspections In 2004, having a great deal of experience in construction and renovation – which gave him detailed insight into homes and their systems over the many years he spent in those fields.. Today, Foxe is Shreveport and Bossier City’s most used home inspector and Pelican State Inspections is the largest home inspection company in the area. As part of his dedication to home inspector education, Foxe yearly exceeds the Louisiana State Board of Home Inspectors required 20 hours of continued education and spends many hours honing skills and knowledge to stay up to date on the latest changes.
A Little About Your Home Inspector
- Former Board Member of the Louisiana State Board of Home Inspectors . Foxe Smothers was elected to serve as both the Chairman of the Board as well as the Vice Chairman – an honor that is not bestowed upon many.
- Member National Association of Certified Home Inspectors
- Louisiana State Licensed Home Inspector LHI #10399
- Florida State Licensed Mold Assessor MRSA #2286
- Member National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors #12325
- Member International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants
- A Member of Northwest Louisiana Association of Realtors
- Former Louisiana State Board of Home Inspectors Continuing Education Provider
- In 2005, after Hurricanes Rita and Katrina, completed 395 FEMA Damage Assessment Inspections. The data collected helped with Louisiana wind codes
- Former Treasurer for the Louisiana Chapter of the American Society of Home Inspectors